Baby sleep bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. This sleep bag range is available in Two different TOGS (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
2.5 TOG: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
1.0 TOG: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C.
• 85% of babies sleep better* in our sleep bags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
• No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
• High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
• Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
• Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
• Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
• Available in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature – Please refer to What to our Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
Choose from a variety of beautiful designs from our everyday to luxury ranges. Please refer to our ‘What to Wear’ guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
Made from soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric our sleep bags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Our sleep bags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below – slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you deal with those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby or anyone else who is trying to get some much-needed rest.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER – KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Whats in the box:
1x Tommee Tippee Sleepbag - Sleeping Ollie 1.0T