Peristaltic Plus PPSU Bottle 160ml
ONLY 0 LEFT
PPSU’ stands for the type of high-quality, medical-grade plastic that these bottles are made from. Perfect for a high level of usage, PPSU bottles are the ‘gold standard’ of plastic baby bottles.
Pigeon’s range of wide neck feeding bottles now include the highly acclaimed Softouch™ Peristaltic PLUS™ teat – the result of extensive research in latching, peristaltic movement and swallowing. The Softouch™ Peristaltic PLUS™ teat aims to be the closest teat to a mother’s nipple to reduce nipple confusion and promote easy bottle feeding. Includes an M Teat.
The M teat tip is a cross-cut or Y-cut, meaning no milk will drip out without your baby actively sucking.When your baby does suck, the cross-cut opens like petals of a flower allowing as much milk to flow through as the strength of your baby’s suck.This is why this style of teat is often called a Variable cut.
The SOFTOUCH PERISTALTIC PLUS™ NIPPLE
Is made from….
– Each hole size and shape provide suitable milk flow for baby’s developmental stage.
– Inner vertical lines for nipple collapse- resistant help natural tongue movement.
– Fits perfectly in the sucking fossa of baby’s mouth.
– Matt surface allows baby to latch securely.
The LEAKPROOF HOOD
– Locks onto the top of the bottle.
– Seals and protects the nipple.
– Leakproof – therefore no need for sealing discs. AVS™
(Situated on the base of the nipple) The unique Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces baby’s intake of gas, which is a potential cause of colic and spit-up.
The PIGEON PP NURSER
– Flowing, easy-to-hold round shape.
– Wide mouth makes filling and washing easier.
– Available in a Wide and Standard Neck
– BPA Free
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout