- Place the Musical Activity T.V in your baby's crib or playpen - close to eye-level so that your baby can see the bright colours and moving images.
- Play with all the gadgets so that your little one can hear the rattle and squeaks and watch the spinning dial and the abacus counters move.
- Wind up the dial to play your baby the delightful melody as the images move along.
- Talk to your baby about the moving animals.
- Place the toy within easy grasp.
- Encourage your infant to reach out and touch the screen, dials, rattles and buttons.
- Talk with your baby about all of the TV's features - such as the colours, animals and sounds.
- Encourage your infant to move the parts independently and show him or her that by winding up the dial they can make the music play all by themselves.