Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up.
With this easy-to-use Swaddlebag you can use the poppers on the armholes to either swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out to allow them to stretch. For super comfortable arms-in swaddling with no complicated wrapping or fastenings, simply lay your baby onto the Swaddlebag and zip them in.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you tackle those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby too much.
Our Swaddlebags come in two sizes:
0-3 months (7-13lbs 8oz/3.2-6.1kg and up to 62cm in height)
3-6 months (from 13lbs 8oz – 18lbs/6.1-8.2kg and 62-68cm in height) so you can choose the best fit for your baby.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Our Swaddlebag is available in three different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C
0.2 Tog: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C.
Please refer to What to Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our Swaddlebags.
Made from soft 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric, our Swaddlebags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Our Swaddlebags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below – slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER – KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
• No complicated fastenings or wrapping: If you’d like to swaddle your baby with arms in, simply close the poppers; if they’re happier with arms out, just open the poppers and let them stretch!
• 85% of babies sleep better* in our Grobags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
• High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
• No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
• Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
• Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
• Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
• Available in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature – Please refer to What to our Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
Whats in the box:
1x SwaddleBag - Grey Marl 2.5T