Our Most Popular Size Nappy Bin!
- Perfect for most homes
- Holds up to 45 newborn nappies before requiring emptying
- Each refill contains enough liner material to dispose over 495 newborn nappies
- Economical refill system – only use the liner you need, no twisting & wastage
- Hygienic & durable – simple step and drop hands-free system for hygiene
- Keeps room smelling fresh – has multiple airlock systems and is made of odour resistant ABS
- Life after nappies – converts into stylish pedal bin in one simple step, by simply removing the trapdoor
- Childproof – childproof lockable trap-door and liner cutte
Economical Bin Refill System
With Korbell you’re not wasting liner material individually wrapping each nappy. Plus, Korbell’s unique continuous liner system gives you
the ability to create bags of any size – so there’s also no waste if you want to empty the unit before it’s full. The Korbell nappy bin is the
most economical bin on the market, using 9 times LESS liner than competitor bins
Simple and Convenient Hands Free Operation
With Korbell’s nappy disposal bin you simply step on the pedal to open the lid and then drop the diaper through the trap door. Your hands
never touch the unit! So there’s no need to take both hands off of your baby to insert, or push a dirty nappy into the pail.
Keeps Rooms Smelling Fresh
Korbell’s double-sealing protection keep odours inside the pail, while the powder-scented refills provide extra odour resistance. The
result: your baby’s nursery and your home will always smell clean and fresh.
Korbell’s 100% biodegradable liners are the most environmentally friendly nappy bin liners available!
Durable and Hygienic
Korbell nappy bins are made from heavy-duty ABS plastic which is extremely durable, very easy to clean, and completely resistant to
odours from soiled nappies. In contrast, other nappy bins are often made of polypropylene, a less long-lasting material that is easily
permeated by unpleasant smells.
Completely Child Proof
Each Korbell nappy bin features a button to childproof the lid, a knob to childproof the trap door, and a childproof cutter for cutting full
bags from the continuous bag liner. This keeps dirty nappies away from toddlers with curious little fingers
Converts Into a Traditional Bin
Once your baby is finished with nappies you can remove the nappy, insert and use the Korbell nappy bin as a rubbish bin that’s great for
any room in the house. Extending its use in this manner makes Korbell ideal for both the environment and your budget.
– Dimensions: 23 x 23x 49.5cm
– Weight: 2.01kg
– Capacity: 16 Litre
– Warranty: 12 Months
What’s in the box
x 1 Korbell 16 Litre Bin