Bebcare monitors emit the lowest electromagnetic emissions of any baby monitor on the market using their patented DSR Ultra-low Radiation Technology. That’s 91% less wireless transmission than other monitors! Not only is the range environmentally friendly, but they are the safest and most trusted technology you can choose for your little bundle of joy.
The Bebcare Motion is designed to be your eyes and ears while you get things done. With lots of great features including two-way talk, night vision, a temperature display, zoom in and out, digital pan and tilt, and the ability to play lullabies. Check in on your little one with the Motion’s high-quality 4.3-inch display from up to 300 meters away (clear line of sight). With helpful warnings if the temperature gets too hot or cold, a night light, and an optional breathing sensor if you’re looking to check in on your baby’s vitals. The white noise silencer is designed to tune out the static, so you only wake up when your baby needs you.
At 18 hours of standby battery life, the Motion parent unit takes you through the day with crystal clear sound and video. And for load shedding, you can easily plug the baby unit into a backup UPS power supply using the USB-C power adapter.
Baby unit specifications:
- High-quality video sensor.
- Comfort starry night light.
- 360° pan-and-tilt camera.
- 6 Music lullabies.
- Ultra-low radiation mode automatically enabled, emitting 91% less wireless transmission.
- The embedded temperature sensor detects the temperature of the room and is displayed on the parent unit.
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- Operates using the USB-C power adapter only.
- For load shedding, easily plug into a backup UPS power supply using the USB-C power adapter (see wattage, output, voltage specs below).
- Has standard point on the back of the unit for easy wall mounting.
- Optional breathing sensor (sold separately).
Parent unit specifications:
- 300m wireless range (clear line of sight**). The number and thickness of walls will lessen the range.
- Excellent 640x480 resolution for radio-frequency based video monitor.
- 4.3” high-quality baby video display.
- Temperature sensor.
- Background white noise silencer.
- Two-way talkback.
- Can be set to vibrate when it detects your baby is crying.
- A low battery alert will sound when it's time to recharge.
- The out-of-range alert system will let you know when you are outside of range.
- Operates when plugged into the mains using the USB-C power adapter. When unplugged and fully charged, it will hold a charge of up to 20 hours when in standby mode.
- Supports up to 4 cameras. When connected to 2 camera units, the parent unit screen supports "Split Screen View". This view can display two baby monitor videos side-by-side at the same time.
- **Please note that the thickness and number of walls between the parent and child unit will impact the range to some degree.
USB-C Power Adapter Specifications:
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz (Global)
- Output: 5V 1.0A
- Wattage: 5W
- During load shedding: the seperate purchase of a UPS power supply with 1000mAh capactiy will provide approx 8-10hrs battery life when plugged into the camera (child unit). Please note that your UPS will need to be able to connect with a USB-C port and cable. NB* A UPS is not included with this product and will need to be purchased seperately
- 1 x Parent unit (operates on mains and internal battery)
- 1 x Baby unit (operates on mains only)
- 2 x USB-C power adapters
- 1 x Information card detailing our digital user manual